A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Haider is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Haider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Haider MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riaz Haider practice?
- Dr. Riaz Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Riaz Haider practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.