A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Iqbal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Riaz Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Riaz Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Riaz Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Gastroenterologists.