A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Iqbal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Riaz Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Riaz Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Riaz Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Gastroenterologists.