A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Iqbal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Riaz Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Riaz Iqbal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Riaz Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Gastroenterologists.