A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Rahman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riaz Rahman practice?
- Dr. Riaz Rahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Riaz Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Bronx Internists.