Overall Review

2.8

January 2nd, 2015
a Doctor I Do Not Recommend
When he told me what medication he was suggesting, I told him of my negative history with the drug (he even read back through my chart and confirmed my negative reaction to the recommended drug) but he insisted I try it anyway. The second day in his care he increased the dose. On the third day when I started having a negative reaction to the medication he consulted a GI specialist and the GI specialist made the necessary adjustments so that I began to get better. But I ended up spending 4 extra, miserable days in the hospital because he didn't want to listen to my past experience.

June 5th, 2014
bad experience
I went to dr. Rahman Riaz for a physical exam. He asked me if I have any pains. I told him , that I have pain in my right ear, but I know that it is my TMJ and I have an appointment with my TMJ doctor the next day. He said that his nurse will check my ear. Nobody told me that it is not part of my physical exam and will be billed separate as major surgery to my insurance. The doctor was not even in the room, when his nurse sprayed water in my ear from the spray bottle. They billed it as surgery!( it states on my eob from insurance co).It looks like the doctor is trying to bring his production numbers up by billing extras and unnecessary work and tricking patients by acting that it's something that part of physical exam. I tried to resolve it with the office, the manager from billing department was extremely rude and unprofessional, so after 7 phone calls I asked for her manager to call me and as of right now nobody called me.