Learn more about Dr. Ric Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ric Baxter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Baxter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ric A Baxter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ric A. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Ric Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ric Baxter practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Hospice & Palliative Specialists.