A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ric Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ric Baxter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Baxter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ric A Baxter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ric A. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Ric Baxter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ric Baxter practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hellertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians and Bethlehem Hospice & Palliative Specialists.