A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ric Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ric Garrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Garrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ric Scott Garrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ric S. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Ric Garrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ric Garrison practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors.