A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ric Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ric Garrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Garrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ric Scott Garrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ric S. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Ric Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Ric Garrison practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Primary Care Doctors.