Learn more about Dr. Ric Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ric Garrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Garrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ric S. Garrison practice?
Dr. Ric Garrison practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Acton, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Palmdale Family Physicians.