Dr. Ric Garrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ric Garrison?

February 10th, 2017

prescribed a med that could have severe interactions with meds i told him i was taking

June 23rd, 2016

The worst

Rude, condescending, over prescribes. Wouldn't sent my worst enemy to this man.

March 14th, 2016

Horrible place to visit. Creepy Doctor!

August 20th, 2015

Don't waste your time or money, he is useless, unprofessional, rude and unprepared. He didn't know answers to simple questions, but worst of all he is a BIGOT! If I could have given zero as a rating I would have.

July 18th, 2014

What doctor?

There's a doctor on the premises? Wow. Coulda fooled me. I've never been seen by this quack. I'm always shuffled to a PA. This wouldn't even recognize me if he knew I was in the building. You're just a number at this joint. The treatment sucks at this place. Don't go here!

September 6th, 2012

Unfortunately after waiting an hour and fifteen minutes I had to leave. I am not sure why an appointment was made in the first place they obviously do not care about treating people as much as they care about getting people in. Too bad.

July 27th, 2012

Patient

Some of the most difficult and rude staff I have ever meet. I have never seen the doctor, only this Assistants who need much more education. I do NOT recommend this office.

May 22nd, 2011

Be very careful in utilizing this doctor's practice for your health needs. Rarely will you actually see a MD; most appointments are conducted by NP or PA's. The Urgent Care Center has misdiagnosed me and family members which led to unnecessary expenses and medications. Dr. Garrison should not be listed as a dermatologist. He over prescribed my teenager's acutane rx - which was only caught as we had registered with acutane. They sent us a letter informing us that they could not allow the level of acutane as prescribed by this doctor. This practice seems to focus more on financial gains and not health needs of patients.

May 5th, 2011

office needs help

Long waiting periods for visits, alot of billing errors with insurance

November 30th, 2010

DR Garrison is a kind and thoughtful doctor. He is a man of faith and has shown awesome effort in helping me address chronic pain. The urgent care center next to his office comes in handy in an emergency. The staff and doctor are always busy helping patients and I can see why he has a busy schedule because he is a Dr you can trust. He has helped me even while out of town via phone. I appreciate the fact that he makes me feel welcome even when I am feeling scared or worried and he continues to seek the best resources to help my chronic pain. Bless him and his staff.

May 18th, 2010

Unprofessional

After my husband suffered a seizure, we actually got an appointment with him. He seemed nice but I could not believe that he took a personal phone call from his cell phone. It was a social call, talking to a friend. He did not even excuse himself or anything. On top of that, I was real concerned about why my husband had a seizure as he had never had one before. His reply to my concern was people have seizures all the time. Just dismissed all the concerns I had. We no longer make appointments with him. We do continue to go to his practice because there are other doctors there that are professional and caring.

December 1st, 2009