Dr. Ric Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ric Jensen?

November 11th, 2015

I agree his office help is rude! Don't know if he's getting my messages? When I call make me feel like I'm bothering them..his nurses are very nice!

October 14th, 2015

Do not recommend Dr. Jensen

I met with Dr. Jensen twice and I he was rude, short, disrespectful to myself and husband. I have heard good things about his two partners, but was surprised to DR. Jensen character as a person. I would not recommend him as a doctor.

October 12th, 2015

My husband had Dr. Jensen tend to his medical needs due to complications after having a brain tumor being removed. He was not my husband's doctor but the doctor on call. The first time we dealt with Dr Jensen it took 2 1/2 hours for my husband to get pain meds when he was in excruciating pain. Nurses were beside themselves trying to get him to answer his page to get orders. The second time we dealt with him because of being the Dr. On call, he argued with me about getting my husband a bed in the hospital. When I explained to him the excruciatibg pain my husband was in he stated he could go to the ER but that is expensive. He finally got him a bed after I said I would take him to the ER. The next morning after surgery, he informed me if I had not brought my husband in, he would not have made it. My husband ended up not leaving the hospital and when he came up to tell us there wasn't much hope he was very cold in the delivery of this news. Very disappointed in his promptness of care and bedside manner.

August 1st, 2014

Dr. Ric Jensen has operated on my back 4 times and I wish all doctors would spend the time with you and talk to you like he does!

April 18th, 2013

I was not happy with Dr. Jensen when I met him over 3 yrs. ago. Not a very polite Dr. Would not recommend him in the future to no one. On the other hand I feel his nurse is polite and very kind to his patients. She is very considerate and has a great disposition about her.

January 22nd, 2012

Office staff is incredibly RUDE!

January 6th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, very poor customer service.

Doctor Jensen spend a great deal of time with me during the diagnosis process and so far I am very happy with the surgery results. My concern is that of the customer service (or complete lack of) in the Omaha office. Many calls to the office for a non-surgery related issue have resulted in a complete lack of action by Doctor Jensen and office personal.

August 6th, 2008

Spinal Fusion

Dr. Ric Jensen was the surgeon that did my spinal fusion. I was very amazed by how he himself returned my calls before the surgery, he visited with me before & after my surgery in the hospital, answered all my husband's & my questions, most before we asked them. Told me exactly what my options were and what would be done. All my appt's were easy to make and I didn't have long waiting times. When he was unable to be there he made sure I knew which Dr. was going to be there for me. He treats you like a person not a number. He showed me my x-rays & explained anything I asked about them. All Doctors should be more like Dr. Jensen.

August 9th, 2017