Learn more about Dr. Rica Arnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rica Arnon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rica G. Arnon practice?
Dr. Rica Arnon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Internists, and New York Cardiologists.