Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rica Stamatin
Dr. Rica Stamatin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with another office in Rochester, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stamatin is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. Dr. Stamatin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rica Stamatin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rica Stamatin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.
Dr. Farouk Salahi
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Rochester Hills, MI39
Dr. Suzanne Romadan
Rochester Hills, MI13
Dr. Fadi Demashkieh
Rochester Hills, MI33