Dr. Rica Stamatin MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Rochester Hills, MI

March 24th, 2016
One of the best
If you are looking for a kind, attentive and knowledgeable doctor, consider Dr Stamatin. He is one of the best doctors I know- always there for me, very patient and very knowledgeable. I am very pleased with everything he did for me.

November 25th, 2015
Horrible
Horrifying! He assumed he knew everything but did not know what he was talking about! Instead of just asking me very typical questions a doctor would or noticing obvious symptom of PTSD. Or simply asking my history, this reckless so-called doctor misconstrued a biopsy tested muscular dystrophy and PTDS for drug abuse. I have never taken drugs in my life and because I was putting on Chapstick while in the hospital, was accused of taking drugs. Quote, "she's putting something in her mouth". My purse was gone through and I was humiliated and terrorized. Of course, nothing was found because I do not take drugs. Drug tests were ran on me and they were negative. He also listed that I had two abortions in my medical file. This is false! Unfortunately, I cannot have children.

October 9th, 2011
I used to not like DR's until Dr. Stamayin saved my life
Dr. Stamatin is the best Dr hands down, If he can't help you he will know someone who will help you he has helped me get off of at least 10 different medications. He saved my life when I had kidney failure, he is caring, he takes his time with you to make sure you understand I have already recommended him to my family and friends. If you are looking for a good kind caring Dr. Stamatin is the best