A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricarchito Manera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricarchito Manera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricarchito Manera, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manera graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricarchito Manera MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ricarchito Manera practice?
- Dr. Ricarchito Manera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricarchito Manera practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Pediatric Specialists and Maywood Hematologists.