A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricard Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinfeld
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Steinfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricard Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Steinfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricard Gary Steinfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricard G. Steinfeld practice?
- Dr. Ricard Steinfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricard Steinfeld practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.