A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricard Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinfeld
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steinfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricard Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Steinfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricard Gary Steinfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricard G. Steinfeld practice?
- Dr. Ricard Steinfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricard Steinfeld practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.