A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricard Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricard Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricard G. Steinfeld practice?
Dr. Ricard Steinfeld practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.