A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordon graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Cordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Adolfo Cordon MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Cordon practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Cordon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Pulmonologists.