A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Munoz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Munoz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Munoz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Munoz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Munoz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians, Pittsburgh Cardiologists, and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.