A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Alessio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alessio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alessio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Carmen Alessio MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo C. Alessio practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Alessio has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Alessio practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pathologists.