A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Arayata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Arayata, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arayata graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Arayata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arayata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan