Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Arayata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Arayata, MD, FACAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Hives (Urticaria), and Immunotherapy.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arayata graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arayata has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arayata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo B. Arayata practice?
Dr. Ricardo Arayata practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Otolaryngology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Purchase Pediatricians, Purchase Pediatric Specialists, Purchase Allergists, and Purchase Otolaryngologists.