A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Arayata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Arayata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arayata
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arayata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Arayata, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arayata graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Arayata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Arayata FACAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Arayata practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Arayata has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Arayata practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Allergists and New Rochelle Pediatric Specialists.