A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Arayata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Arayata, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arayata graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Arayata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Arayata FACAAI and MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Arayata practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Arayata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Arayata practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY.
See New Rochelle Allergists and New Rochelle Pediatric Specialists.