A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Aviles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Aviles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Aviles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Alfonso Aviles MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Aviles practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Aviles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Aviles practices Ophthalmology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Ophthalmologists.