A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Aviles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Aviles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Aviles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Riverton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aviles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Aviles practice?
Dr. Ricardo Aviles practices Ophthalmology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, AZ and Riverton, WY.
See Sierra Vista Ophthalmologists.