A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Serrano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrano graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Serrano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Benjamin Serrano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo B. Serrano practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Serrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Serrano practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.