A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Bedoya-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Bedoya-Garcia, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedoya-Garcia graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bedoya-Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Roy H Laird Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Bedoya-Garcia MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Bedoya-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Bedoya-Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Bedoya-Garcia practices Radiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Tyler Radiologists.