A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Bello, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Bello practice?
Dr. Ricardo Bello practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.