Dr. Ricardo Agustin Bello MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Bello, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Bello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Bello practice?
Dr. Ricardo Bello practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.