A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Blondet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Blondet is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blondet graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Blondet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Douglas Gardens Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo H Blondet MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo H. Blondet practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Blondet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Blondet practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.