A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Blondet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Blondet is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blondet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blondet Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blondet graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Blondet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Douglas Gardens Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo H Blondet MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo H. Blondet practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Blondet has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Blondet practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.