A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Brizuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Brizuela is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Brizuela, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brizuela graduated from National University of Cuyo - Medical School, Mendoza, Argentina.
Dr. Brizuela has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Marcelo Brizuela MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo M. Brizuela practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Brizuela has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Brizuela practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.