Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cabrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cabrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cabrera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabrera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cabrera practice?
Dr. Ricardo Cabrera practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clarkston Family Physicians.