Surgeons
72780 Country Club Dr
Ste C306
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
(760) 779-1828
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Very Good Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Cacdac saved my life.That is what surgeons are all about. That is enough for me.

|  recommended surgeon  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

Dr. CacDac was recommended by my primary physician. After meeting with the doctor, I felt I needed a second opinion. That took me to Dr. Scott Gering. He is the one I preferred and also did my surgery. I am very glad I did, as everybody seemed to have nice words for him at the hospital. A lot more professional, starting with the office to attitude,

|  DO NOT RECOMMEND  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

HE DISCHARGED MY HUSBAND WITHOUT SEEING IF HE COULD WALK.NOW HE HAS FALLEN FIVE TIMES AT HOME.HE WENT FROM AMBULATORY TO WALKER AND WE WERE TOLD HE MAY ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE A WALKER.WHEN THIS WAS BROUGHT TO HIS ATTENTION, HE COULDN'T WAIT TO EXIT THE EXAMINING ROOM, ALMOST RUNNING OUR

|  What a Great First Time Visitor Approach  |  show details
by B. McConnell on Nov 18th, 2010

More than just GREAT. When in Palm GREAT. We winter in Palm Springs area and was in need of a surgeon. Was referred to Dr. Cacdac by my internist. Received wonderful care and was especially impressed by his first time vistor approach. I would refer Dr. Cacdac to anyone of the snowbirds as well as locals who need a surgeon.

|  A wonderful surgical experience  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2010

It took a long time for me to see a surgeon because I was afraid of being under anesthesia and the pain after surgery. Dr Cacdac and his staff were very caring and explained to me the process of surgery and anesthesia and healing. My surgery was a success and I had the most wonderful experience. I will not hesitate to recommend the doctor.

|  Thought he was great!  |  show details
by Leith Regan for Marion Gates on Jun 18th, 2010

My mother, who is 90, had breast cancer. Dr. went over all of her options. She chose surgery. There were no complications. She also had a mass on her thyroid. Dr. Cacdac referred her for follow up. It was a goiter. I thought Dr was thorough and professional. Several doctors in the desert had very good things to say about him. I would recommend him.

|  Can not recommend  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

I am unable to recommend!

|  Can not recommend  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Unable to recommend this doctor.I am of the opinion that he is not very skilled.