A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Calvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Calvo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calvo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Calvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Calvo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvo graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Calvo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Calvo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Calvo practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Calvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Calvo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.