A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Carrau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Carrau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrau
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carrau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Carrau, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrau graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Carrau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo L Carrau MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo L. Carrau practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Carrau has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Carrau practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.