Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Carrau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Carrau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Carrau, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrau graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carrau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Carrau practice?
Dr. Ricardo Carrau practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.