A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Carrau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Carrau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrau
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carrau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Carrau, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrau graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Carrau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo L Carrau MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo L. Carrau practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Carrau has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Carrau practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.