A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Castaneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Castaneda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castaneda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castaneda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Castaneda, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaneda graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castaneda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Castaneda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Castaneda practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Castaneda has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Castaneda practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.