A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Castrellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Castrellon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castrellon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castrellon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Castrellon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrellon graduated from Escuela Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas, Costa Rica.
Dr. Castrellon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Castrellon MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Castrellon practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Castrellon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ricardo Castrellon practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near South Miami, FL.