Dr. Ricardo Causo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Causo?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Causo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2015

Dr. Causo is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate doctor. He never rushes my child, and he really tries to understand exactly what is going on. His staff is very good. We've never had to wait very long at all. I would recommend Dr. Causo without reservation to anyone looking for the very best care for their child.

June 4th, 2014

Outraged

My son was diagnosed with PPD-NOS at age three. I was told once he started school he would need to be re-evaluated. The Team Center did his original evaluation, but are no longer in operation. I was told about Dr. Causo so I got my sons pediatrician to refer him there. He had his first appointment in June. I could not take my son due to him starting him summer weeks at his fathers house. I couldn't call and cancel the appointment b/c my phone was messed up. It is a prepaid phone and they just got it fixed. I called this morning which was the day of the appointment. I was already aware that as policy I would have to pay a $35 fee for canceling and it not being in 24 hour notice. The lady on the phone told me should would have to call me back and let me know if the doctor would even let me reschedule. She called back pretty promptly to say that if I wanted my son to be seen that I would have to pay a $200 fee. I'm sorry, but my son has several doctors. More than any 6 year old should ever have to have. We are always at all of his appointments and early. I am court ordered to allow him to go to his fathers every other week while school is out. I can not help that the only phone I have is prepaid and was not working. I was willing to pay the $35 fee, but to tell me I have to pay a $200 fee is just absurd. That shows me that the children are not cared about, it is money that is cared about. I WILL NOT be recommending this doctor to anyone!

April 9th, 2014

We saw Dr. Causo for a long time.

We saw Dr. Causo for years. He did not put my daughter on the med regimen that worked. He did manage her case. LONG wait to see him(max 2 hours) and he would change what type of patients he would take often. It was OK and he was nice. After hours would not answer sometimes. He hired a new staff(constantly changed) of people who were nice until our insurance company would no longer pay for her to see a Pediatrician and we HAD to switch. It took us six weeks to get an appointment with a new doctor. He did fill one medication for us during that time. I was told by Tina that he would not refill any more meds because I made the choice to change doctors and I should have said that her medication needed to be refilled when he filled the first one. I tried her that she was not out of the med at that time and I got the cold shoulder. Then she hung up on me. I could understand if she were a new patient but he knew us well and ultimately my daughter paid the price. Those meds are dire to her and he knew that. Really disappointed.

September 19th, 2013

very disappointed parent

Uses profanity in front of children jokingly. Teases, with terrible bedside manners. Very rude to staff as well as perverted. Will not take my child here again.

November 7th, 2012

he is awesome! changed my sons life!

he is worth the wait to see him. he truly cares about the patients & is extremely thorough! taking a vitals himself & explaining/answering all questions if you ask. my son loves him because he talks TO HIM not just to me(momma). thanks dr!

October 9th, 2012

Very Thorough Doctor

Saw Dr. Causo today for my special needs child. I was very impressed with the kindness of the staff, fromt desk ladies were very sweet. Dr. Causo was amazing, caring, and very thorough...my child's appointment lasted almost 4 hours, but I was very pleased with the service and results. Definitely a thumbs up!!

September 14th, 2012

takes puns / teases, asked "are you a sissy or something" rough and at times crude not a good children's dr

November 17th, 2011

I have taken my child to other doctors but none have give my child the care and concern as Dr Causo. He gained my trust but more importantly, he gained my daughter's trust. She wants And tries to do better bcause he asks her to try. He offers options and explains all side effect before prescribing. He also let's me know that we will get through this.

November 17th, 2011

I trust Dr. Causo with my special needs child.

Dr. Causo makes sure I understand everything I need to know about my child's condition and treatment. He has found wonderful resources for my child. He takes the greatest care when prescribing a medication for my child. I really trust Dr. Causo and highly recommend him.

March 28th, 2010

excellent dr im so glad we found him for my son's care

February 14th, 2017