Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cook practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons.