A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cook practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.