A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cook practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons.