A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cortez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cortez, BA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cortez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Houston Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Cortez BA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cortez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cortez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Cortez practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Jonesboro, AR.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.