A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cristobal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cristobal, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cristobal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cristobal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cristobal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristobal graduated from La Univ Catolica De Navarra, Pamplona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cristobal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Cristobal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cristobal practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cristobal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Cristobal practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.