Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cristobal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cristobal, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cristobal
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cristobal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cristobal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristobal graduated from La Univ Catolica De Navarra, Pamplona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cristobal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Cristobal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Cristobal practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cristobal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Cristobal practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.