A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cristobal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cristobal, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cristobal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Aural atresia
- Chronic ear problems
- Facial paralysis
- Implantable hearing aids
- Superior canal dehiscence
- Tumors of the skull base
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristobal graduated from La Univ Catolica De Navarra, Pamplona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cristobal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo C Cristobal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo C. Cristobal practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cristobal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Cristobal practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.