Dr. Ricardo Cruciani MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Philadelphia, PA

November 2nd, 2016
Treated respectfully
Took me seriously, discussed many treatment options, I've only been to his Beth Isreal clinic, but was overall very pleased

June 27th, 2016
Perfect Doctor

June 17th, 2016
Brings a complicated diagnosis and complicated medical issue down to earth and makes your pain issue easier to understsnd

May 9th, 2016
Best Pain Doc Yet
Dr. Ruciani has been my Dr, as well as the first Dr to diagnose me in the first visit. He knew exactly what is wrong and now has been treating accordingly since then. He is accurate, thorough, detailed, compassionate just a great doc and I'm honored to have him as my treating dr.

April 2nd, 2016
Awesome Doctor
He is an Excekent doctor that cates about his patients which is rare to find these days. He listen to you instead of rushing you out the door.,

February 2nd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. C for many years. His bedside manner makes him my favorite Doctor. He's patient, takes the time to explore all options for your diagnosis.

November 19th, 2015
disabled attorney
Elite, courageous care. Exudes expertise and kindness, despite my being a most challenging, inevitably high maintaenence, high risk patient--leaving it difficult to procure even routine medical care. While I ahave long been highly proactive seeking vital info about cutting edge research in several areas. I actively searched for pain medicine developments, as well, until I was incredibly fortunate to become a patient of a colleague go Dr. Cruciani when both practiced in Manhatttan. I have been confident since that I was in exception hands there -- that pain medicine was one area where I had no appreciable chance that I would run across anything that Dr. Cruciani was not already familiar with any development pertinent to analgesia for my several severe afflictions.

April 30th, 2015
After suffering for 13 1/2 years..I went in to see Dr Cruciani and I am thankful I am not cured there is none I'm 3rd.stage RSD. I am smiling and much better. Thank you

August 29th, 2014
A man who is as smart as he is compassionate ♡!
A very caring and compassionate man who also happens to be an excellent doctor. I never have to worry that I will be left to suffer anymore. I had been through so many, I mean countless doctors who didn't listen to me and they didn't care that they weren't helping me. Dr. Cruciani would always listen intently and he made sure he was taking care of my pain. Before I saw him, I was really depressed and feeling hopeless. I owe him so much. He also has a very good heart :)

March 20th, 2013
The Best
Dr. C has been my pain doctor for over 9 years now. I found him after seeing close to 15 other doctors all over NYC and even flying out the the 'esteemed' Cleveland Clinic. Not one doctor was able to figure out the staggering, debilitating pain that was destroying my life and had me on the verge of wanting to jump out a window. The moment I walked into his office in tears, he gently asked me a series of questions, very, very gently examined me (as touching any part of my body caused me to scream in agony) and almost immediately was able to deduce what I had. Though I will never be cured, and we often have to switch and reconfigure my medications, and hospital visits are still required, I can tell you without hesitation that Dr. C has saved my life on more than one occasion. He not only provides support on a medicinal level but emotionally as well. He always answers my emails, will go to battle with the insurance company if they turn down a claim or refuse to cover a prescription, and is overall an incredible human being. As a doctor he is what you want all doctors to be like and as a human being he is simply exceptional.

June 2nd, 2009
he is one of the best pain doctors around...