A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cuellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cuellar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cuellar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health Care and Health Maintenance
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuellar graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Cuellar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Luis Cuellar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo L. Cuellar practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cuellar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Cuellar practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.