A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cuellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cuellar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cuellar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health Care and Health Maintenance
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuellar graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Cuellar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cuellar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo L. Cuellar practice?
Dr. Ricardo Cuellar practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.