A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Diaz is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- LifeCare Specialty Hospitals Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Diaz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.