A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Dizon is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Dizon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo C Dizon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo C. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Dizon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Dizon practices Family Medicine near Cicero, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Cicero Primary Care Doctors.