A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Escarcega Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escarcega Alarcon
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Escarcega Alarcon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Orlando Escarcega Alarcon MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo O. Escarcega Alarcon practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Escarcega Alarcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Escarcega Alarcon practices Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.