A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Escarcega Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escarcega Alarcon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Orlando Escarcega Alarcon MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo O. Escarcega Alarcon practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Escarcega Alarcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Escarcega Alarcon practices Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.