Dr. Ricardo Estape Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Estape?

Amazing doctor and staff!!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Estape and his satff are wonderful, I'm just recovering from my partial laparoscopic hysterectomy and I feel excellent. Nothing compared to an open surgery. The incisions are very small, just a little bit of pain, but that's normal. Best doctor ever. The staff at Larkin Hospital is great too. Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 25th, 2016

He saved my life.

Grateful

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr Estape has been a blessing in my life.He did a laparoscopic surgery and I only have a very tiny scars.He and Dr Diaz are very caring and proffesionals doctors.Also in the appoitments he explain everything to me and answered all my questions. The staff is awsome,all of them are nice and caring too.I can't asked for more,they are blessing my life in this hard time where cancer is a day day to day reality.Thanks to Dr Estape I can face my future with hope.God bless him, Dr Diaz and the staff.

Awesomeness!!!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Dr Estape and dr partner john diaz are awesomeness!!!! They are very knowledgeable, courteous , and empathetic. They take the time to answer any questions you have and they are very patient!!!!! Most of the office staff is very nice except for one of the nurse technicians, her name is MIRTHA. She is rude, cocky, unempathetic and unprofessional. She needs to be taught a lot of patient care lessons, including bed side manners. I can't believe how such an unprofessional and uncompassionate employee can work amongst such a nice and professional group of people. She should be fired!!!! Dr Estape and Dr Diaz , thank you for caring and being awesomeness!!!! God bless you : )

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

I just would like to think this doctor for correcting my issue caused by another doctor. He took the time to get to know me as a person, and valued my opinion about my health issue. He made it possible for me to still have the privilege of conceiving again. Thanks for being understanding and welcoming. God bless you and your family. :)

The angel that saved my life!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I want to thank this doctor for saving my life and for truly treating me with love. My condition was very fragile, I presented a tumor in my pelvic region. He spent around 20 minutes looking at every single slide and truly realizing what would be the right treatment for me. He explained that I needed surgery, but he would do robotic surgery on me, and that he would do everything his power to save my reproductive organs. He was the doctor that I should have found 8 months ago when this problem emerged. I was operated and I have everything still intact with minimal scarring. If you ladies are looking for a good gynecological oncologist or just in general a gynecologist, please visit this doctor. He is an angel, and he truly cares about preservation and the truth. I am so blessed to have been operated by him!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Estape treated my sister for overian cancer and his care for her was excellent. After I was diagnosed with Ductal Carcinoma in Situ and had a lumpectomy, my breast surgeon recommended that I have my ovaries and fallopian tubes removed due due to my sister having overian cancer(I had a partial hysterectomy years ago). Of course I choose Dr. Estape, having seen how wonderful he had been with my sister when she had her cancer. I had laparoscopy surgery. I had no discomfort, not much pain, I was able to walk and get up on my own the very day of the surgery. I was told to take it easy and I did, but I've suffered more pain having my wistom teeth removed. Dr. Estape and his staff were excellent and very caring. I know he is one of the best doctors in his field and would recommend him to my own family and friends knowing they would receive excellent care from a very knowledgable doctor.

BEST OBGYN I EVER HAD

Posted on October 17th, 2012

IN THE PAST I HAVE NOT BEEN SO BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF IN SUCH A KIND MANNER. HE IS TRULY SPECIAL AND CARES ABOUT EVERY DETAIL. I KNOW THAT WHEN MY DAUGHTER IS OLD ENOUGH FOR HER FIRST VISIT TO THE OBGYN SHE WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

IT IS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO HE IS PROFESSIONAL IN ALL WAYS ALSO HIS STAFF FOR ME THE OFFICE IS A NUMBER 1 BUT DR. ESTAPE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST THANK YOU

Fantastic Doctor & Surgeon

Posted on April 10th, 2012

He performed my 2 ovary mass surgeries, 4 years apart, the second resulting in a total hysterectomy due to Endometriosis. Both surgeries he performed with robotic laparoscopy. Just a few holes as opposed to a long incision which would take 6 weeks to heal before returning to work. With laparoscopy, I was back to work in two weeks. Also, I am 280 lbs and mostly tummy heavy which is where the instruments are inserted into the body so I deem him a pro. He saved my life twice. No wonder people come from other states and countries to see him. He is also a soft spoken, gentleman, and a teddy bear. When you are scared, he will put you at ease. His nurse practitioner brothers are also very kind and assist him very well. Very caring and professional family.

From Miami

Posted on September 17th, 2011

I had a surgery performed by Dr.Estape recently, a total histerectomy including ovaries and falopian tubes.I went home next day after surgery and didnot have to take any kind of pain medicine.No even gas disconfort.I am glad for have choose him.I am very thankful.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

come to see dr estape if you have gyn oncology problem. He is #1 in the world with robotic surgery. If you want customer service go to walt Disney world.