A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guitierrez graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Guitierrez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Guitierrez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.