A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Juan Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.