A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Juan Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.