Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 22nd, 2015
I am so pleased that he is my Doctor, I am really lucky,

January 13th, 2015
Advice
Dr Gonzalez Is a good Dr But the people in the front office are making Dr Gonzalez Look bad The girl at the front has canceled my appointment and told me the Dr told her to do it I went and talked to the manager Karen Phillips she pretty much took the girls side, In other words she didn't care how the people we're being treated, This is not the first problem I have had But it's will be the last I'm finding a new Dr. And if your going there good luck on getting an appointment

April 30th, 2012
BAD OFFICE MANAGMENT
Office managment is very chaotic, is not effective, not very friendly :-( To get appointment fast is alomost not possible, they will send you to Urgent Care even though you are established patient. NO WALKS INS!!! If you call and need to talk to your Dr. you will have to wait 2 days or more. If you call many times and bet them to talk to your Dr. they wil still not do it and Dr. will receive the message 2 or 3 days later. Dr. Gonzales is great though and he would sqeeze you in if he would know about your problem.

November 30th, 2010
Everything I'd Want In A Doctor
Dr Gonzalez has been my MD for about 5 years now and he's been very helpful with all my medical needs. Going to his office is always a positive experience. His nurse "J" is super nice too. Dr G has a sharp eye and seems to be a very good problem solver - exactly what you need in a doctor. He's a nice pleasant fellow too, who can put you at ease right away. On the rare times I've needed to be seen right away, his staff got me in within 24 hours, which I really appreciate. They sure seem to be on the ball too, lol. I'm glad I found these folks - they're the best!