A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wilmington Urologists and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.