A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Guerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Guerra, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Ricardo Guerra FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo R. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Guerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Guerra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.