Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr
Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with Medical City McKinney, Cardiac Catheterization and Veterans Admin Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Steven Meyer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi47
Dr. David Musselman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Jorge Cheirif
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi36