Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo G. Hahn practice?
Dr. Ricardo Hahn practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and San Fernando, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Los Angeles Allergists.