A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hahn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Guillermo Hahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo G. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Hahn practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.