A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Hanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Hanel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanel graduated from Universidade Federal Do Parana, Curitiba. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hanel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Alexandre Hanel MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Hanel practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Hanel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Hanel practices Neurological Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.