A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Henriques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Henriques is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Henriques graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henriques has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R A Henriques MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R A. Henriques practice?
- Dr. R Henriques has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Henriques practices Internal Medicine near Cocoa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Cocoa Internists.