Dr. Ricardo Henriques Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Henriques?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Henriques?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

Great doctor and friendly staff

Dr. Henriques takes the time to listen to my concerns. I feel my health conditions are being addressed. I always feel that I am getting the best care.

March 2nd, 2016

Love Love Love Dr Ric

My family has been seeing Dr Ric for over 30 years. He cared for my father who passed in 1995. He still cares for my mother who adores him. I see him and now my children who are grown and their spouses now are patients. Dr Ric, his Office Manager and staff have always been caring and have shown empathy during our hard times. They are all amazing people and would never go anywhere else. They are all about care. I have always referred to their office. If you want good care this is where you should go.

July 10th, 2015

Very thorough and concerned about the patient.

May 12th, 2015

WOW..CAN YOU SAY RUDE!....I never got to meet the doctor, the staff is horrible and unprofessional. When I asked to speak with a manager to voice my concern, someone called me back and before I could get a word out she said "you are ridiculous for asking to see a manager and you are rude" she then hung up the phone. I am shocked! worst customer service experience in my life! This Doctor will lose many patients with the unprofessional staff he has working in this office. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!...

January 20th, 2015

Best caring Doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Henriques genuinely cares about his patients. He spends the time to truly educate and listen. He has called me in the evening to check and make sure I was ok and if I had any questions. I have found the staff to be very courteous and friendly. Some patients may have bad attitudes. Perhaps the Doctor is running behind because he took extra time where it was needed.

May 7th, 2013

Great Doctor

I have read the reviews and I must say that I have never experienced any of these incidents at this office. My husband & I have been coming to this practice (Dr. Rick & staff) for over 6 years at least. I find all of the people to be very nice & courteous. Dr. Rick does take his time with his patients & he will run behind because of this. But to have a Dr. spend time with you & listen to you is amazing. And to have a nurse call you back promptly when you leave a message is also a big plus. Again, I have never had an issue with any of the staff at this office.

August 10th, 2012

Perhaps THE rudest office manager I have ever encountered

I have worked in the health care industry for over 20 years Dr. Rick, although friendly and jovial, has an ice cold office, with an ice cold rude staff. I wouldn't go there if I were bleeding out!

February 6th, 2012

Long time patient leaves office.

I was a patient of this doctor for many, many years. However, due to his awful, evil office manager, I will never be back. Unfortunately, Dr. Ric appears to believe all of the awful things that she says and does. This office stopped caring about its patients and started only caring about money. They have implemented new policies that are insulting to their patients. I have been a loyal patient for over 16 years, even when he would have me come every two months (so that he could bill for the office appts.)to get refills on my meds. It is too bad! I trusted this man with my life. Now, I just feel betrayed!!

November 9th, 2011

I was very close with the Dr. and his office manager. SHE is the problem. If a person exists that is purely EVIL its her. It doesnt surprise me that she left a childish message on your phone, with her sarcastic comments because she is jealous to the point of running off his daughters with her mental abuse. He is a VERY good doctor, and VERY smart. If there is something wrong with you that no other doctor can figure out i guarantee you that he will. Unfortunately his office manager is a quite arrogant and childish. Aside from the wait, which is sometimes quite a while, the only other problem is the terror behind the counter. (office manager) Im personally sorry that you had to have any contact with her at all and wish that it didnt ruin your opinion of the doctor because i can assure you he is brilliant.

October 21st, 2011

two hour wait-I left- and then was charged and refused further treatment

Nice Dr. personality wise, will test you for every thing under the sun if your insurance will pay for it. Sneeze in his presence and he want to run a test. Made a follow up appt four weeks in advance,called before I left work to make sure I could get in and out by 11:30(he is allways running LATE and I only had a two and a half hour window from work)after two hour wait had to leave for work and staff said I would be billed. Got a letter stating I had signed an office policy form stating there was a two hour wait window and I left before the window was up and would have been seen. Was charged an office visit and then recieved letter stating I should find another Doctor after I refused to pay. Doc was not even in the building until 5 min before I left and there were 5 patients ahead of me. Money seems to be a motivator here.

February 6th, 2010

Makes decisions without being fully informed

While waiting in the lobby for my appt, I had an emergency and had to leave. Politely told the staff I had to leave & would reschedule when I got home.The office manager left a nasty voicemail on my phone saying I should not have left, accused me of being "not right", and that I was no longer a patient there. At the end she said cheerfully "have a nice day" - extremely childish and unprofessional.Doc refused to even speak with me to hear the full story. Just took the rantings of his office manager. Certainly not the kind of open communication and rapport I'm looking for in a Primary Care Physician.

June 29th, 2009

wonderful, caring, investigates till the problem is taken care of. keeps you in check with yourself!