A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Hernandez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lab in office
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hernandez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Hernandez practices Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Gastroenterologists.