Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ricardo Infante
Ricardo Infante, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Yonkers, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Ricardo Infante is affiliated with St. John's Riverside Hospital and SJRH - St John's Division. He speaks English.
Ricardo Infante has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Ricardo Infante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Michelle Delvalle
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.02 mi26
Dr. Virgilio Valdez
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi43
Dr. Mun Hong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY 0.07 mi31